BEST BIRDING BINOCULAR TIPS
Before you invest your hard earned money, here are a few things you should know when looking for the best birding binoculars
• Look for binoculars with a center focus.
• Make sure that the focusing and refocusing is quick.
• Go for a magnification of 8x which is just right for birding binoculars. In fact, anything between 7 and 10 will do just fine.
• Check that the lens coatings are either multi-coated lenses or fully multi-coated lenses.
• It is recommended that a 30mm diameter objective lens size is a minimum requirement.
• Go for good quality optics as this helps in clear undistorted images and is less tiresome for your eyes.
• Look for an average field of view, that is small and sharp.
• Choose binoculars between 30 oz/850.2 grams and 35oz/995 grams. Even the best birding binoculars get heavy after a while.
• When possible, go for waterproof binoculars as they also help protect from dirt and dust.
While most birding binoculars are able to give good quality images, avid bird watching enthusiasts are advised to get something that will last a long time and make your birding experience the best it can be.
For those who want to record the experience of bird watching, you'll be pleased to know that the bird watching binoculars are also made as with a digital camera function.
We've selected our best birding binocular choices based on three price categories at the right. Look them over - you'll be delighted with the great value and customer reviews!